Lithium Chloride Anhydrous is helpful for the manufacturing of lithium metal, and Mn(0) species that can be utilized in independent radical cyclizations. This can serve like a fire colorant to produce dim red blazes, a brazing motion for aluminum in autos, a desiccant, and a hygrometer for drying air flows. On presentation to air, Lithium Chloride Anhydrous 99% turns into a concentration with the solution straightforwardly identified with relative dampness of the air, and thus works as a relative moistness standard in aligning hygrometers. Aside from being a wellspring of chloride, Lithium Chloride Anhydrous 99% fills in as an added substance in the Stille response in natural synthesis, and to hasten RNA against cell removes. Being organically critical, it discovers applications in a wide assortment of measures to ponder cell-destiny and neurobiology.
Lithium Chloride Anhydrous Features:
- This has been established to restrain infection contamination.
- It is hygroscopic in nature.
- Deliquescent salt framing an answer.
- Store in cool and dry place in shut tight compartments.
Lithium Chloride Anhydrous Properties:
- Cas No: 7447-41-8
- Test: Standard
- Formula: LiCl
- Colour: White Granular Free Flowing Powder
- Appearance of Solution (10% W/W Aqueous): Almost Clear & Colorless
- Assay: NLT 99.%
- pH of 5% Solution: 6.0-7.0