Lithium Chloride Anhydrous is helpful for the manufacturing of lithium metal, and Mn(0) species that can be utilized in independent radical cyclizations. This can serve like a fire colorant to produce dim red blazes, a brazing motion for aluminum in autos, a desiccant, and a hygrometer for drying air flows. On presentation to air, it turns into a concentration with the solution straightforwardly identified with relative dampness of the air, and thus works as a relative moistness standard in aligning hygrometers. Aside from being a wellspring of chloride, it fills in as an added substance in the Stille response in natural synthesis, and to hasten RNA against cell removes. Being organically critical, it discovers applications in a wide assortment of measures to ponder cell-destiny and neurobiology.
Lithium Chloride Anhydrous Features:
- This has been established to restrain infection contamination.
- It is hygroscopic in nature.
- Deliquescent salt framing an answer.
- Store in cool and dry place in shut tight compartments.
Lithium Chloride Anhydrous Properties:
- Cas No: 7447-41-8
- Test: Standard
- Formula: LiCl
- Colour: White Granular Free Flowing Powder
- Appearance of Solution (10% W/W Aqueous): Almost Clear & Colorless
- Assay: NLT 99.%
- pH of 5% Solution: 6.0-7.0